Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0029
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0029 (Read 737 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Episode #0029
«
on:
June 16, 2020, 10:47:14 PM »
Complete this phrase: Burke - "Now, I hate to do this - but in order to teach you a lesson, I'm afraid I'm going to have to...!!"
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #0029
«
Reply #1 on:
December 15, 2021, 03:34:54 PM »
Prove that you really are Roger's son.
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7956
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0029
«
Reply #2 on:
December 15, 2021, 03:59:29 PM »
make you smoke the whole pack and hope you get sick instead of addicted.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0029
Home
Button one
button two
button three