Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Could the Mark B. Perry DS be picked up this year
by a streaming service? KLS thinks so!
Be sure to check out: KLS talks to Soaps.com
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Caption This!
»
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0105
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0105 (Read 852 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23517
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Episode #0105
«
on:
September 14, 2025, 10:50:37 PM »
Logged
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13316
Karma: +591/-47503
Gender:
Re: Episode #0105
«
Reply #1 on:
September 15, 2025, 04:12:40 PM »
"Whatcha hiding there, big boy?!"
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7932
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0105
«
Reply #2 on:
September 16, 2025, 08:10:16 PM »
Sheriff Patterson: See if I lift my leg like this I can usually sneak a fart out without anyone else knowing. Of course I’m either telling you this to warn you or to make you head for the hills in fear of the approaching cloud of stench.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Caption This!
»
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0105