Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Could the Mark B. Perry DS be picked up this year
by a streaming service? KLS thinks so!
Be sure to check out: KLS talks to Soaps.com
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0125
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0125 (Read 122 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23510
Karma: +211/-12937
Gender:
Episode #0125
«
on:
September 08, 2026, 06:37:12 PM »
Fill in the blanks: David - "I wish I knew what to do. I wish I knew. Maybe I should ________?! But then, I could also ________!!"
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35428
Karma: +13/-136891
Gender:
Re: Episode #0125
«
Reply #1 on:
September 11, 2026, 04:11:06 PM »
Should start drinking like my father
Learn how to wield a fire poker
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13307
Karma: +591/-47502
Gender:
Re: Episode #0125
«
Reply #2 on:
September 11, 2026, 08:13:34 PM »
Still (funny and) sharp as a tack, Unc! I couldn't think of a thing!!
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35428
Karma: +13/-136891
Gender:
Re: Episode #0125
«
Reply #3 on:
September 11, 2026, 10:36:22 PM »
Thanks, dom. I really had to think hard for this one
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0125