Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #1104
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #1104 (Read 1018 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
CTP/FITBs
Guest
Episode #1104
«
on:
November 15, 2010, 12:14:48 AM »
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Logged
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12940
Gender:
Re: Episode #1104
«
Reply #1 on:
October 28, 2016, 11:05:25 PM »
Complete the phrase:
Roxanne - "From the very first time I met you, I had the strange feeling there was a bond between us - I feel it now, I can't define it, I don't even understand it."
Barnabas - "Perhaps in time, we will both know what it is. But for now, what I can tell you is that I really want to...!!"
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #1104
«
Reply #2 on:
October 30, 2016, 07:03:54 PM »
See if we can get bunk caskets.
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12940
Gender:
Re: Episode #1104
«
Reply #3 on:
October 31, 2016, 07:39:59 PM »
Too funny!! And too perfect!!
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #1104
«
Reply #4 on:
October 31, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »
Thank you so much!!
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #1104
Home
Button one
button two
button three