Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Leviathans
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0898
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0898 (Read 961 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
CTP/FITBs
Guest
Episode #0898
«
on:
December 07, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Logged
Lydia
The Tattooed Lady
FULL ASCENDANT
Posts: 7945
Karma: +21178/-65913
Gender:
Re: Episode #0898
«
Reply #1 on:
January 21, 2010, 11:17:27 AM »
Setup:
David: I wish I had had a baby brother to practice on. I don't even know which end is up! Oh, well, I guess I can't go too far wrong if I...
Logged
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23523
Karma: +211/-12940
Gender:
Re: Episode #0898
«
Reply #2 on:
March 23, 2015, 07:29:05 PM »
"... Oh, well, I guess I can't go too far wrong if I make sure to clean either end whenever it looks disgusting!!"
Logged
MagnusTrask
* 100000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 29806
Karma: +4534/-77625
Gender:
u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
Re: Episode #0898
«
Reply #3 on:
March 24, 2015, 10:02:30 AM »
pour milk in both ends
Logged
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Leviathans
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0898
Home
Button one
button two
button three