Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '09 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
OT: Earth Hour
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: OT: Earth Hour (Read 2518 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
EmeraldRose
Senior Poster
Posts: 1587
Karma: +15965/-26143
Gender:
I Love DS!
OT: Earth Hour
«
on:
March 28, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »
In case you all haven't heard, I just wanted to ask you to turn off your lights tonight for one hour during Earth Hour, from 8:30-9:30 PM (local time).
Here's the website for further information:
http://www.earthhourus.org/main.php
----- Sally -----
Logged
----- Sally -----
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '09 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
OT: Earth Hour
Home
Button one
button two
button three