Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - goblinking73

Pages: 1
1
Hi,

Thank you very much.  ;D  The Forum is a great place & I'm glad to be welcomed here. I don't really post but I do read everyone's comments and I love them all

Thanks for the tip that someone posted that the '91 Revival videos were going out of print. I bought the entire set last week as a birthday gift to myself. I haven't seen them since they originally aired so its a real treat to see them again.

Again thanks for birthday wishes....


2
Calendar Events / Announcements '05 I / Re: new members
« on: January 03, 2005, 06:21:23 PM »
Hello,

I'm also a new member. I just started watching D.S. a couple of months ago, My mom always talked about the show when I was growing up, she was one of those kids who ran home from school. I watched the '91 series but never saw any of the original shows till now

I just started collecting the dvds and I'm working my way through them-I'm halfway through Collection 6. I've never seen the show before so its all new to me & its very addictive. I always think I'll end up watching one or two shows at a time, but end up watching a full disc's worth

I'm getting D.S. overload..for Christmas I got 2 of the books (D.S. Memories & the Millennium Almanac) and I got the Anniversary & Reunion Dvd's. And I picked up the 2 movies as well. I'm just loving the show so much that I just want to take in as much as I can.

Thanks for letting my join the forum and letting me share & learn even more...

Jason


Pages: 1