DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 20, 2006, 12:35:18 AM

Title: Episode #0017
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 20, 2006, 12:35:18 AM
 [poke2]
Title: Re: Episode #0017
Post by: ClaudeNorth on July 20, 2006, 04:40:51 AM
[spoiler]Bill:  "How dare you accuse me of tracking seaweed into this house!  I'll have you know that never in my life have I left behind dirty footprints and I can assure you that I never will!"[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Episode #0017
Post by: BuzzH on July 20, 2006, 03:37:46 PM
B: Ah, now that's not entirely true Norm!  Actually, Vice President Nixon was quite the ladies man.  Little known fact is....

(for all you Cliff Claven fans, LOL!)
Title: Re: Episode #0017
Post by: Midnite on July 20, 2006, 11:21:47 PM
"What's in YER wallet?!"
Title: Re: Episode #0017
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on July 20, 2006, 11:48:26 PM
Bill Malloy: Now Liz, I want you to stop spreadin rumors about me comin up here just to have my way with ya... that is unless you want to make those rumors come ture...
Title: Re: Episode #0017
Post by: Bob_the_Bartender on July 21, 2006, 04:17:28 PM
"No, I categorically deny it, Roger.  I am not applying Elvis Presley-Dark Just For Men Dye to my perfectly-coiffed beard, just to look like the host of 'Inside the Actor's Studio' on the Bravo Channel!"
Title: Re: Episode #0017
Post by: Uncle Roger on January 20, 2021, 07:24:06 PM
Bill (imitating Barbara Eden): "My mother told me to pick YOU."