DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 30, 2006, 01:40:29 AM

Title: Episode #1046
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 30, 2006, 01:40:29 AM
 [a345]
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: arashi on June 30, 2006, 03:12:25 AM
I thought we were playing TAG football!
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on June 30, 2006, 04:46:00 AM
Angelique: That wasn't very nice of you Quentin, I would have won if you hadn't pushed me down the stairs!

Quentin, in drawing room: You said no rules! now get in here and be my slave!
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: BuzzH on June 30, 2006, 04:06:31 PM
Angelexis hated playing 'Vietnam' w/Daniel, but she had to continue the duplicity that she was ACTUALLY Angelique so on the floor she crawled...
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Bob_the_Bartender on July 07, 2006, 04:36:09 AM
"Quentin, I do hope that your cousin Chris is good at handling slip-and-fall cases expeditiously!"  ::)
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: BuzzH on July 07, 2006, 02:42:14 PM
A: Help!  I've fallen and I can't get up!
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Lydia on July 08, 2006, 03:30:58 PM
Angelique:  Hoffman!  You missed a spot, right here!  You're just going to have to wash the floor all over again FROM SCRATCH!
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: MagnusTrask on August 07, 2010, 07:12:20 AM
"You may laugh Elizabeth, but elbow walking will catch on!"
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: patrickm on August 30, 2010, 02:58:50 PM
Angelique trying out as sweeper for the Collinsport curling team.
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: MagnusTrask on August 30, 2010, 03:27:09 PM
"TAXI!!!"

"Check please!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 30, 2010, 08:13:37 PM
 [laughing4], Magnus and patrick
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Uncle Roger on June 12, 2012, 05:43:28 AM
Angelique: "When Helen Reddy said that she was a woman and she'd been down on the floor, I don't think this is what she meant."
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 07, 2012, 11:10:59 PM
 [pointing-up]  [a1f5]