DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

General Discussions => Current Talk Archive => Current Talk '26 I => Current Talk '06 I => Topic started by: BuzzH on May 05, 2006, 04:55:33 PM

Title: Alliances
Post by: BuzzH on May 05, 2006, 04:55:33 PM
I have to say, I enjoyed the alliance between [spoiler]Judith and Charity/Pansy when they conspire against Trask w/the portrait of Amanda.[/spoiler]

I also, funnily enough, liked the alliance between [spoiler]Julia and Angelique and even Barnabas and Angelique[/spoiler] in 1897. 
Title: Re: Alliances
Post by: AndreDuPres on May 05, 2006, 08:20:39 PM
Oh, I enjoy the [spoiler]friendship between Julia and Angelique in 1897.[/spoiler] too.  Unfortunately, they don't get much screen time together following their new alliance, even less so after 1897.  There's a particularly good episode written by Violet Welles that has [spoiler]Julia and Angelique having a little girl chat in that wonderfully gothic rectory about the Hand.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Alliances
Post by: IluvBarnabas on November 17, 2006, 01:28:23 AM
Even though I never bought any of that [spoiler]Angelique-was-Barnabas'-true-love-after-all crap in 1840, I do so love the scene where he has appeared in the daytime to a totally stunned Gerard, with Angelique and Julia at his side. And I also loved how Julia and Angelique put aside their differences to try and find a missing Barnabas after Lamar walled him up in the alcoves.[/spoiler]

Looks like Barnabas was right when he said enemies become allies quicker than friends, I think this so very much applies to Angelique and Julia (though they did eventually become friends in 1897 and to a lesser degree in 1840).