DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 10, 2024, 07:37:06 PM

Title: Episode #0081
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 10, 2024, 07:37:06 PM
 [angrb]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=32722;attach=53312)

 [xmas-snowball] [xmas-snowball] [xmas-snowball]
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: dom on January 10, 2024, 07:51:08 PM
 [thinking2] "White? After Labor Day? Well, I never!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 10, 2024, 07:55:32 PM
 [pointing-up]  And that ep did air after Labor Day because it was originally broadcast on October 17th.  [snow_wink] [snow_cheesy]
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: dom on January 10, 2024, 08:38:37 PM
I try to keep it real, lol. I knew I was reasonably safe when I saw the hat and coat.
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: McTrooper on January 11, 2024, 03:51:48 PM
Lol and interesting dom and Mysterious Benefactor

——
White vinegar in mayonnaise  . . .  How droll every who’s anyone uses apple cider vinegar. 
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 02, 2026, 08:41:40 PM
 [pointing-up]  LOVE IT!!

 [rofl10] [thumbleft] [rofl10] [thumbright] [rofl10]

[ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool] [ghost_cool]
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: McTrooper on August 03, 2026, 06:36:17 PM
Hehe thank you Mysterious Benefactor  . . . It’s definitely inspired by my enjoyment of Duke’s Mayonnaise  . . . It’s Got Twang