DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 08, 2024, 06:33:38 PM

Title: Episode #0081
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 08, 2024, 06:33:38 PM
 [lpsldb] [lpsldg]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=32713;attach=53294)

 [8_2_73] [8_2_73] [8_2_73]
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: dom on January 09, 2024, 08:38:38 PM
"I'm putting you on a diet, Matthew. Your jowls are getting jowels!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: McTrooper on January 10, 2024, 04:40:45 PM
Hehe dom ^_^

——
Matthew:  You’re right Elisabeth your burn does smell like deep fried eggplant with a raspberry vinaigrette.

Elisabeth:  And I haven’t eaten that for over a month.  The mysteries in this house confound me. 
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 16, 2026, 06:06:00 PM
Good Ones, dom and McTrooper!!

 [laughing3] [rollb] [laughing3] [rollb] [laughing3]  [clap]

[8_1_1] [8_1_1] [8_1_1] [8_1_1] [8_1_1]
Title: Re: Episode #0081
Post by: McTrooper on August 27, 2026, 08:00:06 PM
Hehe thank you ^_^  . . .  I see I misspelled burp burn somehow.  I guess it was obvious or it worked both way. 

——
Elisabeth:  Matthew, I thought I told you to stop putting fuzzy caterpillars over your eyebrows just to see if I’d notice.