DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 23, 2020, 11:25:31 PM

Title: Episode #0015
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 23, 2020, 11:25:31 PM
 [smlyg]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=30436;attach=48890)
Title: Re: Episode #0015
Post by: MagnusTrask on February 24, 2020, 11:06:37 AM
DC": "No I won't stab between your fingers quickly with a knife!  What's gotten into you?  And why are you getting smaller?"
Title: Re: Episode #0015
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 20, 2020, 04:48:09 PM
 [pointing-up]  PERFECT for the capture!!  [toothy10] [toothy9] [toothy10] [toothy9] [toothy10]  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #0015
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 20, 2020, 05:50:11 PM
tHaNK U
Title: Re: Episode #0015
Post by: McTrooper on October 13, 2023, 03:54:21 PM
Hehe

——
Victoria:  Pretend my hand is a card, a Jack and slap it.

David:  Does that mean I get to keep you?   . . .
I could probably find a ring in the West Wing and I’m sure my father knows a crooked lawyer.