DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 03, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

Title: Episode #1196
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 03, 2018, 01:00:01 AM
 [liteye]

Complete the phrase: Leticia - "I'm having a vision of us in the future, Desmond! I see us...!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81915;attach=119729)
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: dom on May 05, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
buying swampland in Florida!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 05, 2018, 08:24:43 PM
becoming werewalruses with mange
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 14, 2018, 08:03:04 PM
Whoa, dom and Magnus - seems like they should quickly change their plans for the future!!  [nodassent]  [toothy12]  [cheers]
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 17, 2018, 02:25:50 AM
(Don't knock being a werewalrus with mange unless you've tried it.)
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 10, 2018, 08:55:49 PM
([pointing-up]  Tempting - but I think I'll pass!!  [lghy])
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 10, 2018, 11:13:49 PM
(This house was built on swampland in Florida.)
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 15, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
([pointing-up]  Lucky it!!  [ghost_wink])