DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 19, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

Title: Episode #1195
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 19, 2018, 02:49:51 AM
 [cheesyb]

Complete the phrase: Quentin - "Yes, I suppose we could make this a double wedding! But first we have to figure out...!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=28515;attach=45252)
Title: Re: Episode #1195
Post by: MagnusTrask on April 19, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
the logistics involved in the double honeymoon
Title: Re: Episode #1195
Post by: Uncle Roger on April 19, 2018, 08:26:01 PM
If anyone can or should wear white
Title: Re: Episode #1195
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 10, 2018, 09:12:52 PM
 [thumb]  Love them, Magnus and Uncle Roger!!  [rofl10]

(And as far as wearing white goes, well, right off the bat I think we can take Quentin and 'Gerard' off that list - but I think it's an absolute certainty that someone else IS on it, and I don't mean Daphne.  [wink2])