DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 06, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Title: Episode #1184
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 06, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
 [happy2]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=28190;attach=44657)
Title: Re: Episode #1184
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 23, 2018, 06:13:15 PM
My dear Flora, How I have longed for the touch of your silken thighs.
Title: Re: Episode #1184
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 24, 2018, 04:33:02 PM
 [pointing-up]  OMG - I love, Love, LOVE IT!!  [stfl] [thumb]  [naughty]  [stfl] [thumb]  [naughty]  [stfl] [thumb]  [naughty]  [stfl]
Title: Re: Episode #1184
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 24, 2018, 05:10:41 PM
I wonder if Flora would have had the same reaction.  [ghost_shocked]
Title: Re: Episode #1184
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 25, 2018, 10:36:25 PM
([pointing-up]  She very well may have.  [naughty]  It would have been fascinating if Flora had started having an affair with Mordecai at some point after Justin came out of The Room!)