DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 16, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

Title: Episode #1161
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 16, 2017, 11:30:23 PM
 [nodassent]

Fill in the blank: "Three. Two. One! Zero!! Here I come, ready or not!! And you'd better have your ________ ready or I'm going to be very disappointed!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=27600;attach=43568)
Title: Re: Episode #1161
Post by: Uncle Roger on May 04, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Mojo
Title: Re: Episode #1161
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 14, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
 [pointing-up]  Love it!!  [laughing6]  [thumbleft]  I can so easily see where sex might be the only thing to keep them together!!
Title: Re: Episode #1161
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 14, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
Though on the other hand -

"Three. Two. One! Zero!! Here I come, ready or not!! And you'd better have your dildo ready or I'm going to be very disappointed!!"

 - I can also see where Gabriel could have become completely impotent!!  [nodassent]
Title: Re: Episode #1161
Post by: Uncle Roger on May 14, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
That explains a lot (but not all) of his misdirected anger and hostility.
Title: Re: Episode #1161
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 09, 2018, 11:26:07 PM
([pointing-up]  It certainly could.  [ghost_wink])