DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 08, 2017, 11:12:58 PM

Title: Episode #1147
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 08, 2017, 11:12:58 PM
 [naughty]

Fill in the blank: Quentin - "I can see in your eyes that you feel as much lust for me as I do for you! So does that mean that if I was to ask you to ________, you would do so without question?!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=27296;attach=42868)
Title: Re: Episode #1147
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 13, 2018, 02:27:25 AM
Dress up like a cabin boy
Title: Re: Episode #1147
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 15, 2018, 08:14:29 PM
 [pointing-up]  TOO FUNNY!!  [rofl10]  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1147
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 15, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
Ship ahoy!
Title: Re: Episode #1147
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 17, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
([pointing-up]  Love it!!  [a1f5])


And congrats on surpassing 98000 curses!!  [clap]
Title: Re: Episode #1147
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 17, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
Thanks everyone for all the curses!!!