DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 07, 2016, 12:33:45 AM

Title: Episode #1112
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 07, 2016, 12:33:45 AM
 [bored]

Fill in the blank: "Gerard - "How many times must I tell you, Gabriel, that I have no interest whatsoever in ________ (with) you?!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=25854.0;attach=39996)
Title: Re: Episode #1112
Post by: dom on December 07, 2016, 02:41:09 AM
circumcising
Title: Re: Episode #1112
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 08, 2016, 10:07:47 PM
 [pointing-up]  What a unique request!!  [laughing11]  [thumbleft]  Especially if they were going to do it together!!
Title: Re: Episode #1112
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 09, 2016, 11:24:48 PM
Water skiing
Title: Re: Episode #1112
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 11, 2016, 08:33:00 PM
 [laughing4]  Good one!!  [cheers]
Title: Re: Episode #1112
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 27, 2017, 04:23:26 PM
sharing a solar system
Title: Re: Episode #1112
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 29, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
 [pointing-up]  I wonder what they might do with one together?! [thinking2][laughing8]  [thumbleft]