DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 22, 2016, 10:41:26 PM

Title: Episode #1083
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 22, 2016, 10:41:26 PM
 :) [winkb]

Complete the phrase: Prof. Stokes - "Hallie, I know you've been depressed lately because you believe no one here likes or understands you, and while I don't believe that for a second, I have something in mind that you can do that I'm sure will quickly change your perception! I want you to...!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=25051.0;attach=36682)
Title: Re: Episode #1083
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 23, 2016, 12:50:29 AM
Slaughter them all in their sleep
Title: Re: Episode #1083
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 27, 2016, 07:58:56 PM
 [pointing-up]  So he wants her to compete with Lizzie Borden, eh!!  [b003]  [toothy12]  [cheers]  And considering this ep aired in August, it would have been a fitting tribute to the the whole Lizzie situation!!  [nodassent]
Title: Re: Episode #1083
Post by: patrickm on July 29, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
shut up.
Title: Re: Episode #1083
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 30, 2018, 06:44:54 PM
 [laughing4]  Good one!!  [cheers]