DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Calendar Events / Announcements Archive => Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I => Calendar Events / Announcements '16 II => Topic started by: Patti Feinberg on July 01, 2016, 02:52:00 AM
-
I know this is/was the 50th of the Original DS series, but, I believe I've heard of actors from other incarnations of various DS occassionally at fests.
I realize the orig. cast isn't getting any younger; but, how often (if ever) has anyone from ANY of the 'other' DS' has come to a fest (as an alum)?
The actors from the 2004 pilot? '90/'91 alums?
Also, would anyone from the 2012 movie come (maybe they have, and I've just over looked it on here).
Eva Green sparing with Lara Parker....waaaayyyy beyond priceless!!
I *believe* Michelle Pfeiffer is the only remaining Liz (but am not 100% sure).
Imagine Harvey Keitel at a fest!!!
Did Abe Vigoda ever attend any fests?
Patti
-
No one from the Depp movie has ever attended a festival. Nor has anyone from the 2004 pilot.
There have been actors from the 1991 incarnation: Barbara Steele, Roy Thinnes, Adrian Paul, Juliana McCarthy, Veronica Lauren, Lysette Anthony, Jim Fyfe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Barbara Blackburn. They all appeared in the 1990's. None of them have appeared at a festival for a good 20 years. Only TPTB could say why. At one of the 1990's conventions, Lara did appear on stage with Lysette Anthony. Clips were screened of both of them as Angelique.
More recently, the friends of the 1991 Dark Shadows presented Jim Fyfe and Joanne Dorian.
Blair Brown, who played Elizabeth in the 2004 pilot is still alive also.
Abe Vigoda was at least one NYC festival. Maybe two.