DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 07, 2016, 11:12:12 PM

Title: Episode #1060
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 07, 2016, 11:12:12 PM
 [smlyb] [huhg]

Complete this phrase: Barnabas - "I have a surprise for you tonight, my dear - instead of you just sitting around listening to me soliloquize, I thought we could...!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=24540.0;attach=35115)
Title: Re: Episode #1060
Post by: dom on June 08, 2016, 01:09:29 PM
just sit around and I'll keep my mouth shut."
Title: Re: Episode #1060
Post by: Uncle Roger on June 08, 2016, 01:25:57 PM
Read them to each other
Title: Re: Episode #1060
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 10, 2016, 12:43:55 AM
 [toothy12], dom and Uncle Roger!!  [bigok]

just sit around and I'll keep my mouth shut."

If only she had been so lucky!!  [wink2]