DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 15, 2016, 12:17:48 AM
-
[wink2]
(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=24216.0;attach=34272)
-
PT RC: "I have to agree with Barnabas. Women should wear outfits which offer easy access to the neck! No reason!"
-
[pointing-up] [laughing3] [bigok]
-
Elizabeth: "Brewster's had this outfit in pink but I wouldn't be caught dead in pink."
Roger: "Hmm...Good to know."
-
[pointing-up] Perfect!! [laughing6] [thumbright]
-
It's kind of interesting (well, to me, anyway) that for all the people who die on DS, very few of them rate any kind of funeral. Being buried in the woods actually seems more common [ghost_wub]
-
([pointing-up] Exactly!! I can remember only two funerals: the one for Rachel in 1897 and the one for Paul during Leviathans. Though they do have a few wakes, most of which are inconsequential because the person comes back to life. [wink2])
-
Did PT Daphne have sort of a funeral? No minister but I remember Catherine reading the 23rd psalm.
-
([pointing-up] That's right - now that you say that I do remember Catherine reading from the bible. And I believe in addition to Catherine and Bramwell, Morgan, Julia, and Kendrick were there.)
-
A veritable crowd scene. Well, for DS [ghost_wink] [ghost_wink]
-
([pointing-up] Yes, in DC's world, five people is practically like the entire town turning out!! [wink2])
-
PT Elizabeth: You know Rodger, you look like my Stew from the Logansport Bakery from this angle.
PT Rodger: I remember him. Didn’t he have a lot of dough before the Bakery went bankrupt?