DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 01, 2016, 10:58:25 PM

Title: Episode #1048
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 01, 2016, 10:58:25 PM
 [smrtasy]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23961.0;attach=33298)
Title: Re: Episode #1048
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 09, 2017, 05:44:14 AM
Carolyn: "In this time period, I am going to be the family drunk, so you are just going to have to be the slut."
Title: Re: Episode #1048
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 10, 2017, 06:40:50 PM
 [pointing-up]  Love it!! And if only!! Can you just picture PTRoger as the family slut?!  [rofl10]  [thumbleft]
Title: Re: Episode #1048
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 10, 2017, 08:37:57 PM
He would certainly have fun trying, wouldn't he?  [snow_wink] [snow_wink]
Title: Re: Episode #1048
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 11, 2017, 05:22:41 PM
([pointing-up]  That's for sure!!  [naughty])
Title: Re: Episode #1048
Post by: McTrooper on August 24, 2022, 01:12:09 AM
Rodger:  I should have told you Carolyn, we just had the couches painted.  I’m not sure that color goes well with black either.