DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 27, 2016, 01:43:32 AM
-
[eek]
[62b2]
Complete this phrase: Barnabas - "Julia, we simply must bring this magnificent creature back to our own band of time so that we can perform an experiment to...!!"
(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23487.0;attach=32367)
-
even these babies out...
-
Go beyond the valley of the dolls
-
Perfect ones, patrick and Uncle Roger!! [rofl10] [thumb]
(I actually saw Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (when it was rereleased and paired with the rerelease of Myra Breckinridge because Farrah Fawcett had become such a sensation thanks to Charlie's Angels). Funny though, I don't really remember much about BtVotD beyond the fact that The Strawberry Alarm Clock performed Incense and Pepermints in it - and that's probably only because I liked that song back in the day...)