DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 23, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

Title: Episode #1038
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 23, 2016, 11:00:33 PM
 [naughty]

Fill in the blank: Julia - "Barnabas, finally! I thought you were never going to finish ________ and open your coffin!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23425.0;attach=32253)
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 24, 2016, 04:48:50 PM
Reciting I'll Be With You Always
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 25, 2016, 04:14:15 AM
(I LOLed at both the set-up, MB, and you, UncRog!   Imagining muffled speech coming from closed coffin... Curse these terrible acoustics in these wooden coffins!!!)

rubbing the rolling pin

reaching for the stars, with the only limb allowed any freedom of movement in there
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 25, 2016, 04:33:53 AM
DC was always up for some cross promotion! Much appreciated, Magnus!
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 28, 2016, 08:08:45 PM
rubbing the rolling pin

reaching for the stars, with the only limb allowed any freedom of movement in there

 [toothy12]  [naughty]  [bigok]
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 28, 2016, 08:09:35 PM
I LOLed at ... the set-up, MB

Thanks.  [ghost_smiley]