DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 02, 2015, 11:42:35 PM

Title: Episode #1001
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 02, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
 [naughty]  [embg]

Fill in the blank: Cyrus: "Chris, as your doctor, I must tell you that it's imperative that you ________ regularly, perhaps even more that once a day - and I'm going to stand here and watch while you do so right now in front of me!!"

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22563.0;attach=30542)
Title: Re: Episode #1001
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 03, 2015, 05:02:15 PM
Plump up like a Ball Park frank
Title: Re: Episode #1001
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 03, 2015, 09:00:53 PM
 [pointing-up]  If interpreted in a certain way, that is almost exactly what I was thinking when I came up with the set up!!  [nodassent]  [laughing6]  [bigok]
Title: Re: Episode #1001
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 03, 2015, 11:42:38 PM
That's the only way I would interpret it. [easter_wink] [easter_wink]
Title: Re: Episode #1001
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 05, 2015, 07:05:57 PM
([pointing-up]  [naughty])