DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1897 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 15, 2014, 03:51:11 PM

Title: Episode #0717
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 15, 2014, 03:51:11 PM
 [dsapg]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=54154.0;attach=97265)
Title: Re: Episode #0717
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 16, 2014, 06:41:24 AM
JC: "Since you're so tall, why don't you wash the ceilings every morning?  For the same money, of course!"
Beth: "UUUH... I... DO YOU... fine.  Should I start right away?"
Title: Re: Episode #0717
Post by: patrickm on July 22, 2014, 02:41:11 PM
I realize now it's not my place to to say a bow tie on your crotch looks silly...
Title: Re: Episode #0717
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 22, 2014, 03:59:47 PM
I realize now it's not my place to to say a bow tie on your crotch looks silly...

(And I thought only I noticed that...)