DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1897 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 26, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

Title: Episode #0714
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 26, 2014, 11:45:47 PM
 [naughty]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=53650.0;attach=96618)
Title: Re: Episode #0714
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 27, 2014, 12:53:50 AM
Q: "I like this sandwich!  I should order it more often!  It would be so much more enjoyable in my room, Beth, don't you think?"
Rachel: "This is about the tower room, isn't it?"
Title: Re: Episode #0714
Post by: dom on June 27, 2014, 05:44:45 AM
(Tower room reference - rotfl!)
Title: Re: Episode #0714
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 27, 2014, 07:15:27 PM
(thanks dom!)
Title: Re: Episode #0714
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 25, 2014, 11:11:16 PM
 [laughing8], Magnus!!  [bigok]

(Tower room reference - rotfl!)

One-Track-Mind Rachel!!  [hall2_rolleyes]
Title: Re: Episode #0714
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 26, 2014, 01:57:40 AM
Q: "I'm afraid you're going to have to fight each other for me, ladies!  I can assist by oiling you both up first!"
Title: Re: Episode #0714
Post by: dom on October 26, 2014, 03:53:50 AM
Q: "Frick, this is Frack. Frack, Frick."