DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 29, 2014, 06:25:44 PM

Title: Episode #0603
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 29, 2014, 06:25:44 PM
 [62b2]

Complete this phrase: Vicki - "I'm honestly jealous of Mrs. Stoddard - I'd love to have a mausoleum like this for myself because...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0603
Post by: Uncle Roger on January 29, 2014, 06:39:12 PM
My Barbie dream house has gone right to hell
Title: Re: Episode #0603
Post by: dom on January 29, 2014, 07:19:18 PM
Jeff will certainly not provide any better, besides, this marriage is going to kill me anyway.
Title: Re: Episode #0603
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 01, 2014, 05:43:51 PM
 [spin], Uncle Roger and dom!! Good ones!!  [cheers]
Title: Re: Episode #0603
Post by: patrickm on February 04, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
I always told everyone at the foundling home I would die to have a room by myself.
Title: Re: Episode #0603
Post by: MagnusTrask on February 04, 2014, 10:07:29 PM
I always told everyone at the foundling home I would die to have a room by myself.

good one...
Title: Re: Episode #0603
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 06, 2014, 05:49:47 PM
I always told everyone at the foundling home I would die to have a room by myself.

 [rollb]  Perfect, patrick!!  [thumbleft]