DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on January 16, 2014, 08:19:45 PM

Title: Episode #0596
Post by: CTP/FITBs on January 16, 2014, 08:19:45 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0596
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 16, 2014, 08:26:34 PM
Set-up:
Barnabas: "You may experience a few problems as a result of our leaving you unrefrigerated for weeks!  Sorry, we're just a bunch of screw-ups, I guess!"
Eve: "I feel fine!  Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I have to __________!"
Title: Re: Episode #0596
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 21, 2014, 05:52:12 PM
Eve: "... Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I have to go and remove mold from my sensitive areas!"
Title: Re: Episode #0596
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 21, 2014, 05:59:59 PM
LOL MB!