DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on January 10, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

Title: Episode #0592
Post by: CTP/FITBs on January 10, 2014, 06:40:03 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0592
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 11, 2014, 12:42:54 AM
Set-up:
Adam: "So uh... Bahnabas.... I might not have to threaten you for a couple minutes, so let's shoot the breeze.  Got any hobbies?"
B: "I quite enjoy __________, but others don't find it so enjoyable."
Title: Re: Episode #0592
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 18, 2014, 06:00:59 PM
B: "I quite enjoy browbeating and belittling my friends and sometimes my relatives, but others don't find it so enjoyable."