DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 04, 2014, 10:55:43 PM

Title: Episode #0589
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 04, 2014, 10:55:43 PM
 [naughty]

Fill in the blanks: Maggie - "So, if I promise to ________, you promise to ________?!"
Title: Re: Episode #0589
Post by: dom on January 06, 2014, 12:33:54 PM
beat you silly with the torch        let me go
Title: Re: Episode #0589
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 14, 2014, 05:58:27 PM
 [pointing-up]  I suspect that might work out for her!!  [b003]  [rofl10]
Title: Re: Episode #0589
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 14, 2014, 09:55:51 PM
(I pictured him agreeing, her saying "Deal, friend!" and shaking his hand, then she immediately wails on him with the flashlight...)