DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 29, 2013, 02:04:16 AM

Title: Episode #0586
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 29, 2013, 02:04:16 AM
 [nerv]  >:(

Fill in the blank:
Carolyn - "Barnabas! What on earth are you thinking, trying to get into Vicki's room at this hour?!"
Barnabas - "I'm, uh. Oh, I'm. Uh, I'm ________! Yes, that's it!"
Title: Re: Episode #0586
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 29, 2013, 02:15:37 AM
...Vicki, Carolyn.  Don't you recognize me?
Title: Re: Episode #0586
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 10, 2014, 06:08:20 PM
 [pointing-up]  [a1f5]  But I don't think that will work!!  [ghost_nowink]
Title: Re: Episode #0586
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 10, 2014, 06:14:16 PM
[pointing-up]  [a1f5]  But I don't think that will work!!  [ghost_nowink]

(You never know till you try!)