DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 07, 2013, 05:58:52 PM

Title: Episode #0577
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 07, 2013, 05:58:52 PM
 [90f4]

Fill in the blank: Liz - "Yes, this is Elizabeth Collins Stoddard - and, yes, I did place a person-to-person call to ________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0577
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 08, 2013, 03:55:51 AM
Homer Bedloe
Title: Re: Episode #0577
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 27, 2013, 05:19:39 PM
 [pointing-up]  [lghy]  But I wonder if she was conspiring with him to cut off train services to Collinsport?
Title: Re: Episode #0577
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 28, 2013, 11:56:05 PM
Liz - "Yes, this is Elizabeth Collins Stoddard - and, yes, I did place a person-to-person call to everyone in the United States and Canada named Ned Calder!  I'll take them one by one starting with New England!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0577
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 10, 2014, 05:49:26 PM
 [pointing-up]  [lol2]  [bigok]