DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 19, 2013, 06:24:19 AM

Title: Episode #0566
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 19, 2013, 06:24:19 AM
 [faint2]

Fill in the blank: Julia - "Willie, why am I on the floor?! Oh, I remember now - that was one hell of a ________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0566
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 19, 2013, 07:29:53 AM
(I don't have anything for this yet, but it's a great set-up!)
Title: Re: Episode #0566
Post by: patrickm on May 14, 2022, 02:11:02 AM
reverse transfusion.
Title: Re: Episode #0566
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 14, 2022, 11:06:11 AM
lost weekend with my many vials of differently colored beakers of booze in my operating room

 [Jumping Bunny] [Jumping Bunny] [Jumping Bunny] [Jumping Bunny]
Title: Re: Episode #0566
Post by: McTrooper on May 25, 2022, 12:42:08 AM
suppository

——
in door hurricane

Title: Re: Episode #0566
Post by: Uncle Roger on May 26, 2022, 05:40:49 AM
Taco supreme