DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 27, 2013, 08:11:34 PM

Title: Episode #0557
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 27, 2013, 08:11:34 PM
 [shkdb]  :-X

Complete this phrase: "Barnabas and Julia were completely taken aback when a smug Jeff accused them of...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0557
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 27, 2013, 10:51:42 PM
Crimes against hair grabbing
Title: Re: Episode #0557
Post by: dom on October 27, 2013, 10:54:49 PM
sneaking off to Portland for a night of dinner and dancing leaving him to work on the experiment and deal with an angry Adam.
Title: Re: Episode #0557
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 27, 2013, 05:45:27 PM
 [supergrin], Uncle Roger and dom!!  [bigok]


And hey, I'm finally less than a month behind on this board! I may actually catch up yet!!  [b003]  Though I'm also more than a month behind the WP when it comes to posting new stuff. But all in good time...