DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 13, 2013, 10:57:27 PM

Title: Episode #0551
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 13, 2013, 10:57:27 PM
 >:(

Complete this phrase: "Harry knew he was endangering himself, but he insisted that Adam hand over...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0551
Post by: McTrooper on May 16, 2023, 03:16:59 PM
the imaginary mouse and quite calling him George
Title: Re: Episode #0551
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 11, 2023, 11:01:16 AM
his pancreas and left kneecap, since there was a recall on them
Title: Re: Episode #0551
Post by: McTrooper on June 11, 2023, 10:16:14 PM
Literally lol MagnusTrask ^_^

——
I made a goof with my caption:  I meant “quit”

the imaginary mouse and quit calling him George
(I was referencing a combination of Of Mice And Men and the classic cartoon character inspired loosely by the story)
Title: Re: Episode #0551
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 12, 2023, 02:25:25 PM
Thanks McT!