DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 04, 2013, 12:13:18 AM

Title: Episode #0547
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 04, 2013, 12:13:18 AM
 [nerv]

Complete this phrase: Angelique - "I have my reasons to resent you, Barnabas - but the biggest resentment and the reason I'm going to shoot and kill you now is that...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0547
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 04, 2013, 01:32:00 AM
You said that the butterflies on my dress were moths
Title: Re: Episode #0547
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 04, 2013, 02:08:16 PM
"... you never gave me the fancy wedding and fancy funeral I'd dreamed of since I was a little girl!!"

"... you eavesdropped on me while I was casting that spell to ruin Victoria Winters and set your house on fire!!   I hate impoliteness!!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0547
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 14, 2013, 06:11:50 PM
 [rofl10], Uncle Roger and Magnus!! Love them!!
Title: Re: Episode #0547
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 14, 2013, 08:22:59 PM
Thanks aplenty!  [hall2_cool] [hall2_grin] [hall2_grin]
Title: Re: Episode #0547
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 15, 2013, 02:03:12 AM
(Thanks MB!)

.... oh come to think of it, I have no idea why I do things!  Now stand still while I shoot you to death, I haven't fired one of these things before!!
Title: Re: Episode #0547
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 11, 2013, 05:39:25 PM
 [laughing4]