DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on September 25, 2013, 05:42:35 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
NB: "You're learning my dear, I'll give you that! I never expected you to use my own spell against me, to turn my hand into a hideous lobster claw, or whatever this thing is!"
C: "Watch out pseudo-brother, or I'll turn your ______ into ________!"
-
rectum into a parking garage
-
rectum into a parking garage
LOL!
-
Your precious Maggie Evans
Tor Johnson
-
dom and Uncle Roger, you have me [stfl]
[thumb]
-
And she'd do it too!
-
[pointing-up] No doubt of that!! [lghy]