DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 07, 2013, 06:10:13 PM

Title: Episode #0535
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 07, 2013, 06:10:13 PM
 [disgust]  [dsapb]

Fill in the blank: Vicki - "Oh, Barnabas, it was so awful! And then Jeff ________! I have no idea what I've been seeing in him!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: dom on September 07, 2013, 10:40:10 PM
ordered me to swallow
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 24, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
 [pointing-up]  [stfl] Love it!!  [naughty]  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 24, 2013, 04:42:12 PM
Said that I was no Phyllis Wick
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: dom on October 24, 2013, 07:01:23 PM
I don't know why she's upset? lol, thanks, MB
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 26, 2013, 05:23:07 PM
Said that I was no Phyllis Wick

 [rofl10]
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 26, 2013, 05:41:14 PM
And then Jeff feigned finding fond feelings for foundlings he's fondling! I have no idea what I've been seeing in him!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0535
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 17, 2013, 05:09:15 PM
 [pointing-up]  [a1f5]  And more alliteration - I love it!!  [thumbright]