DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 08, 2013, 05:57:21 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Blackburn: Please, Miss Hall, one time with a new do! I'll...I'll do anything....I'll lick your ashtrays clean for you, how's that....."
Hall: Blackburn, it just cahn't be done. First I'd have to speak to ___________ to see if it would even improve your looks, although the thought of you licking my ashtrays clean makes me want to send you to Vidal Sasson right now!