DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 24, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Title: Episode #0484
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 24, 2013, 05:43:21 PM
 :-[  [shkdb]

Dr. Lang - "Julia, I really must find Barnabas immediately! I've suddenly realized that I'd miscalculated with one of the experimental drugs I've injected Barnabas with and right about now he could be developing ________ if I don't administer an antidote!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Uncle Roger on June 24, 2013, 07:07:23 PM
Tentacles
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: dom on June 24, 2013, 11:47:20 PM
...a heart...

...a brain...
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 06, 2013, 07:22:20 PM
Tentacles

 [laughing6]

...a heart...

...a brain...

OMG, think of the stress either one would put on him! But imagine them both together!!  [eek]

 [stfl]
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Janet the Wicked on September 06, 2013, 07:31:18 PM
dandruff
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: MagnusTrask on September 07, 2013, 06:27:35 AM
nipples on his knees 

(good one dom)
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 23, 2013, 06:15:37 PM
 [laughing7], JtW and Magnus!!
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Willie Loomis on October 24, 2013, 05:49:26 PM
da noyveeee...
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 24, 2013, 06:11:30 PM
Integrity
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 24, 2013, 06:52:18 PM
antennae and a television where his stomach should be

 [bat7628] [bat7628] [bat7628]
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 24, 2013, 07:15:22 PM
antennae and a television where his stomach should be

Right out of Videodrome! Long live the new flesh!
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 24, 2013, 07:23:12 PM
Right out of Videodrome! Long live the new flesh!

(I need to see that-- I was thinking Teletubbies.)
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 24, 2013, 07:53:31 PM
It's on YouTube, Magnus.
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 25, 2013, 08:23:37 AM
It's on YouTube, Magnus.

(Thanks... unfortunately my elderly computer spazzes when asked to show video...)
Title: Re: Episode #0484
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 26, 2013, 05:44:17 PM
 [laughing3], Willie, Uncle Roger, and Magnus!!  [bigok]

Integrity

Surely no one would recognize him!!  :o