DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 22, 2013, 05:25:25 PM

Title: Episode #0482
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 22, 2013, 05:25:25 PM
 [confused3]

Fill in the blank: Jeff - "Are you two alone? I could have sworn I heard ________ in here!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0482
Post by: dom on June 22, 2013, 06:52:09 PM
_squeaking rubber_
Title: Re: Episode #0482
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 22, 2013, 11:15:35 PM
a foghorn, a turkey gobbling, and an exploding watermelon
Title: Re: Episode #0482
Post by: Uncle Roger on June 24, 2013, 04:38:54 AM
Ethel Merman
Title: Re: Episode #0482
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 06, 2013, 07:08:20 PM
 [rollb], dom, Magnus, and Uncle Roger!!

And some people have surely been on an Ethel Merman kick. But I won't mention any names.  [ghost_nowink]  She may even rank higher than circus peanuts lately! And if she was still alive, I'm sure she'd greatly appreciate the honor.  [ghost_wink]
Title: Re: Episode #0482
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 06, 2013, 08:21:33 PM
Once you've experienced her as Lola Lasagna, there's no turning back. [ghost_rolleyes] [ghost_rolleyes]
Title: Re: Episode #0482
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 23, 2013, 06:02:26 PM
 [pointing-up]  [wink2]