DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 24, 2013, 08:07:34 PM

Title: Episode #0463
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 24, 2013, 08:07:34 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0463
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 24, 2013, 08:53:04 PM
Sety-up:
CS: "A horse, at Collinwood?  Oh no, I ride ___________ instead!  And if he doesn't like it, I ___________!"
Title: Re: Episode #0463
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 27, 2013, 04:42:55 PM
"... Oh no, I ride Uncle Roger instead!  And if he doesn't like it, I spur him where it really counts!"