DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Calendar Events / Announcements Archive => Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I => Calendar Events / Announcements '03 II => Topic started by: Nicky on July 16, 2003, 07:11:17 AM

Title: Shadows on the Wall -- A Brand New Feature
Post by: Nicky on July 16, 2003, 07:11:17 AM
Hey there, fellow earthlings,

After nearly four full years of running "Shadows on the Wall", the writers and myself decided that it was time to install a feedback forum, and thanks to the marvelous Tim Choate, who has run our archive for us all this time (and ten thousand hits plus!), we now have a fancy new guest book.  Please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions ... on behalf of the other writers from "Shadows on the Wall", we'd love and appreciate hearing your feedback.

Thanks gang!

Here's the link for the archive -- we're halfway through our version of Leviathan (greatly improved, I fervently hope), and pushing towards parallel time.

http://members.tripod.com/~MrJuggins/shadows/wall.htm
Title: Re:Shadows on the Wall -- A Brand New Feature
Post by: Eleanor_Rigby on July 16, 2003, 02:10:04 PM
Here is how out of it I am.  I have just began to read Shadows on the Wall and I have enjoyed the first 3 chapters very much.  So I think your group could only improve on the disastrous storylines ... Leviathan especially.
Title: Re:Shadows on the Wall -- A Brand New Feature
Post by: jennifer on July 16, 2003, 09:30:12 PM
will check it out Nick! thanks :)

jennifer