DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Blackmailing Liz-Intro to Barnabas-Kidnapping Maggie-Intro to Julia => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 27, 2012, 05:47:11 PM

Title: Episode #0328
Post by: CTP/FITBs on October 27, 2012, 05:47:11 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0328
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 27, 2012, 06:38:17 PM
 [candle_in_skull]

Set-up:
BC: "Well, first I grab it, and then I yank it as hard as I possibly can!  Fortunately, Mrs. Johnson is always available to clean it all up, afterwards!"
SE: "We're talking about __________, aren't we?"