DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

General Discussions => Current Talk Archive => Current Talk '26 I => Current Talk '03 I => Topic started by: Patti Feinberg on May 09, 2003, 11:49:32 PM

Title: OT<Television
Post by: Patti Feinberg on May 09, 2003, 11:49:32 PM
Now, I see a commercial for some TV like thing called IO.

Has anyone ever heard of it?

Also, does anyone use HDTV?

How does it work with older shows like Dark Shadows?

Patti
Title: Re:OT<Television
Post by: Gerard on May 10, 2003, 01:12:26 AM
All this new technology!  My head is spinning.  I still don't even have a DVD player, and my VCR is a twenty-dollar special from Walmart (was forty bucks, but on sale at half-off).  Actually, I do need a new TV.  I can turn mine on, but the only way to turn it off is to unplug it.

Gerard
Title: Re:OT<Television
Post by: joe integlia on May 10, 2003, 05:46:05 PM
never hear of IO. as for HDTV, u would only get the full effect of hdtv by watching a program produced and broadcast in the hdtv format.