DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Blackmailing Liz-Intro to Barnabas-Kidnapping Maggie-Intro to Julia => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 28, 2012, 05:47:38 PM

Title: Episode #0285
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 28, 2012, 05:47:38 PM
 [undg]

(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39572.0;attach=67223)
Title: Re: Episode #0285
Post by: Willie Loomis on August 29, 2012, 12:30:59 AM
Victoria:  It's not pat-a-cake!!  It' PATTYCAKE!!!!!  I'm not playing anymore!!!!!
Title: Re: Episode #0285
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 29, 2012, 01:27:54 AM
Barnabas apparently wasn't paying attention during the seminar on how to cop a feel.
Title: Re: Episode #0285
Post by: McTrooper on July 04, 2024, 02:51:14 PM
Barnabas:  Victoria  . . .  Low Ten  . . .  All the hip cats are doing it.

Victoria:  I think you mean hi five. 
Title: Re: Episode #0285
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 05, 2024, 04:20:12 AM
B: "You're in good hands... with vampires!  I mean, cousins from England!  Yes, that's the ticket!"
V: "I understand completely...  I mean, whatever's the opposite of that!"
Title: Re: Episode #0285
Post by: McTrooper on July 09, 2024, 03:53:58 PM
Hehe  [easter_grin]