DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

General Discussions => Current Talk Archive => Current Talk '26 I => Current Talk '03 I => Topic started by: Gerard on April 07, 2003, 11:50:03 PM

Title: A Grave Matter
Post by: Gerard on April 07, 2003, 11:50:03 PM
Did anyone else notice it?  As Garth was choking Quentin in the cemetery, right behind them was a tombstone marked............Carolyn Collins Stoddard.  Whoopsa-daisey!

Gerard
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Cassandra on April 08, 2003, 06:42:05 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too Gerard!  I thought to myself, "here they got the poor girl dead and buried almost 100 years before she's born!!"

They could have at least found another headstone such as the one for Jeremiah Collins.  They seem to use that one for just about everything.  Somebody made a mistake somewhere.


Cassandra[/font]
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Annie on April 08, 2003, 12:57:23 PM
Hi, Gerard no i didn't notice it all too busy
looking at The Q-man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish i was there to rescue him from Garth
Blackwood!!
 ;)         Love Anne
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: CastleBee on April 08, 2003, 01:49:34 PM
I wonder if it gave Carolyn a chill as Q and Garth fought over her grave.  :o
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Cassandra Blair on April 08, 2003, 05:44:43 PM
I didn't see the tombstone, but am wondering why the heck it was there in the first place.  When has Carolyn died (aside from overnight following the "Eve" experiment)?  I'm sure I'm just forgetting - can someone please enlighten me?
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: VictoriaWintersRox on April 08, 2003, 06:39:34 PM
I didn't see the tombstone, but am wondering why the heck it was there in the first place.  When has Carolyn died (aside from overnight following the "Eve" experiment)?  I'm sure I'm just forgetting - can someone please enlighten me?

The gravestone for Carolyn was used during the Dream Curse. Carolyn's vision during the dream was of her own grave.
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Cassandra Blair on April 08, 2003, 10:14:52 PM
Ah yes, the dream curse!  I had forgotten that Carolyn had a vision of her own death during that ridiculously long and drawn out plotline!  Thanks, VictoriaWintersRox!!
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Midnite on April 08, 2003, 10:58:40 PM
LoveAtFirstBITE posted a couple of captures of the gravestone from that episode.  They'll come up if you do a search for the subject Carolyn.............dead? or it might be easier to go to the Current Talk IV board where you'll find the topic at the very top of p. 13.
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Gerard on April 09, 2003, 09:37:02 PM
I went and looked back in the archives at the thread dealing with Carolyn's gravestone (it was back in November), and did you know I have no recollection of it?  And I even posted a comment on it myself!  This midde-aged stuff is for the birds.  Next thing, I won't be able to remember where I put my car keys.  And then my car.

Gerard
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Birdie on April 10, 2003, 12:52:04 PM
Ever wonder if they stuck the grave stone there, laughed and said I doubt anyone will even notice.  Thank you reruns, video.

Birdie
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: Debra on April 22, 2003, 05:43:11 AM
Ever wonder if they stuck the grave stone there, laughed and said I doubt anyone will even notice.  Thank you reruns, video.

Thats too funny!  I guess they didnt count on vcr's and video's being such a big wave for the future!

Deb
Title: Re:A Grave Matter
Post by: jennifer on April 22, 2003, 03:34:19 PM
Ever wonder if they stuck the grave stone there, laughed and said I doubt anyone will even notice.  Thank you reruns, video.

Thats too funny!  I guess they didnt count on vcr's and video's being such a big wave for the future!

Deb

heehee isn't that the truth!

jennifer